Mark Trammell Ministries

Information and news from Mark Trammell Ministries

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update from Eric Phillips

Hello friends,

I just wanted to drop a line and tell each of you what I'll be doing after I leave the Mark Trammell Trio.  I have been hired by the city of Gadsden, and will be working at the Gadsden Police Department! I will begin in-house training at the Gadsden Police Department on July 10th. While there, I will be preparing to attend Police Academy, which will start on August
16th, 2009, and last for twelve weeks. After I graduate from the Police Academy, I will then have seventeen weeks of field training. During this extended preparation time, I will be riding with experienced officers and applying the skills learned during my time in the academy to practical situations on the streets. 

I began singing eight years ago, and have met many wonderful people during the year I sang in North Carolina, and in the seven years I've traveled with the Mark Trammell Trio. Thank you for the encouragement that you all have given to my family and me along the way. Please keep us in your prayers!

God Bless!!!
Eric Phillips
Rom 13:4

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments to Mark Trammell Ministries blog site. Comments are moderated; please give at least 24 hours for your comment to show.

God bless in your walk with HIM,
MTQ

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home