Mark Trammell Ministries

Information and news from Mark Trammell Ministries

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mark Trammell Voted Favorite Baritone of the Year!


The subscribers of the Singing News Magazine and fans of Southern Gospel Music voted Mark Trammell as their Favorite Baritone Singer of the Year yesterday at the Singing News Fan Awards in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  Shortly after performing their top ten nominated song, Your Walk Talks, Mark ascended the stage once again to accept the Favorite Baritone Singer of the Year Award.  Mark says, "On the first birthday of my grandson, the subscribers of the Singing News Magazine presented me with my 6th award for Favorite Baritone Singer.  It was a complete surprise to me.  Very humbling and honoring!  Thank you and I thank my faithful God!"

(Watch the entire Fan Awards Ceremony HERE!  Mark accepts at time stamp 35:00.)

Congratulations Mark!  We love you!




        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments to Mark Trammell Ministries blog site. Comments are moderated; please give at least 24 hours for your comment to show.

God bless in your walk with HIM,
MTQ

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home