Mark Trammell Ministries

Information and news from Mark Trammell Ministries

Monday, September 4, 2017

It's Here! Great Moments...


Over the last several months I've been sharing that a new CD is on its way.  Today, it's no longer in the "coming" stage - it's here!  I can't wait for you to hear this new project, Great Moments.  When we went in the studio, we took ten songs that are pillars of this music and recorded them in their original arrangements.  You'll recognize every one!  It's truly been a part of my heart and I know when you hear the music and recall the memories they bring to mind, it will be a part of your heart too.

Songs on Great Moments include...

1. Jesus Is Coming Soon
2. He Touched Me
3. Learning To Lean
4. I Wouldn't Take Nothing For My Journey Now
5. The Lighthouse
6. I Know
7. He Is Mine, I Am His
8. Leave Your Sorrows
9. He Pilots My Ship
10. I Won't Have To Cross Jordan Alone

To watch the Official Announcement, please visit ---> watch here!

As we go into the fall season, I hope we can brighten your day and bring back good memories  as we share why the songs on our new CD are special to us.  Keep an eye on our Facebook page each week to see a new video of either Randy, Blake, Trevor, Nick or myself talking about these songs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments to Mark Trammell Ministries blog site. Comments are moderated; please give at least 24 hours for your comment to show.

God bless in your walk with HIM,
MTQ

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home