Mark Trammell Ministries

Information and news from Mark Trammell Ministries

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thankfulness with Blake Buffin



Only four days until Thanksgiving!  We want to share with you the things we are thankful for, the Scriptures that have impacted our lives and the songs that have ministered to us this year.  Then, on November 25th we want to hear from YOU!  Stay tuned!   

Blake Buffin
Thankful for the message in this song: I Am Free
Thankful for this passage of Scripture:  Psalm 95:1-2

"Oh come let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!

Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise."  ~ Psalm 95:1-2

I am so thankful for this verse because I have the privilege to sing songs of praise every week and share it with God's people.  My prayer is that no matter how long God calls me to be in this ministry that my heart’s desire will always be to "make a joyful noise to the Rock of our Salvation!" 

God has blessed me so much this year, I am especially thankful for my wife Lauren and our marriage, for the love and support she shows to me and the sacrifice she has made to move away from friends and family to support me in my calling. I am also very thankful for Mark and the guys for giving me the opportunity to sing with MTQ and making me feel welcome and at home. Most of all I am thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

"The blood of the lamb that was shed on that tree is the reason today I can say I AM FREE!"

Happy Thanksgiving!
Blake Buffin

   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments to Mark Trammell Ministries blog site. Comments are moderated; please give at least 24 hours for your comment to show.

God bless in your walk with HIM,
MTQ

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home