Mark Trammell Ministries

Information and news from Mark Trammell Ministries

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Egg Nog or Fruit Cake – Can You Guess Mark’s Answer?

Christmastime is upon us, with it comes a variety of traditions and preferences that are passed down from generation to generation and change from family to family, person to person.  Does Mark, Nick, Blake and Randy have the same preferences?  Find out in the coming posts where we will be answering five questions about Christmas!

It is Mark's turn to answer these questions in time for Christmas Eve...

Do you wrap your presents or have someone do it for you?

I wrap most of my own.  Sometimes I have my personal Elf help me.


Egg Nog or Fruit Cake?
Egg Nog has been a family favorite all of my life!  Home made is best.  I have only had two types of fruit cake that I care anything at all for.

Snowman or Snow Angel?
Snowmen are just a very rare thing in Alabama but when we have the opportunity for either, we usually have plenty of time to build a snowman! :)

Color Lights or White Lights?
I personally like color lights but most of what we have around us is white.

Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Because of extended family and grandchildren, we do both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments to Mark Trammell Ministries blog site. Comments are moderated; please give at least 24 hours for your comment to show.

God bless in your walk with HIM,
MTQ

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home