Mark Trammell Ministries

Information and news from Mark Trammell Ministries

Monday, March 14, 2016

Rewind with Randy Byrd to 2010



When we recorded our current CD, Rewind, we picked 10 of our favorite songs from the trio days to re-record.  Now, we want to share some personal insights into these songs - what they mean to us and why they're our favorites.  Today, let's "Rewind" with Randy to 2010...  

“I can tell you exactly what I was doing the first time I heard “Loving the Lamb” and “If Only Just a Few.”  I was singing with the Blackwood Brothers; we had bought a new bus and our road cases would not fit in the new bus because the bays were shorter.  As I was in my garage building new road cases, my little boombox played the “Always Have a Song” album from the Mark Trammell Trio.  I put it on repeat and played those songs over and over while building road cases.  In my opinion, that’s the best singing Mark has ever done.  God just touched him in an extra special way on both of those songs.  Not only the way he sang them, but the messages were so good, so well crafted; they just touched me deeply when I heard them.”  – Randy Byrd  

Do you remember the first time you heard "Loving the Lamb" or "If Only Just a Few?"  Share it with us by leaving a comment!  We would love to hear what these songs have meant to you...

To purchase your copy of Rewind, visit -> www.marktrammellquartet.com  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments to Mark Trammell Ministries blog site. Comments are moderated; please give at least 24 hours for your comment to show.

God bless in your walk with HIM,
MTQ

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home