Mark Trammell Ministries

Information and news from Mark Trammell Ministries

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rewind with Mark Trammell to 2002…




“When I heard the demo of ‘It’s Jesus’ from Dianne Wilkinson the first time, I knew we were going to record it.  We were at the National Quartet Convention in Louisville, Kentucky when I heard the demo.  Dianne was already seated down in the auditorium for the night.  I called her and said, “Meet me at the steps.  I have something I need to look you in the eyes and tell you.”  She was excited; when she met me at the steps, I said, “Don’t let anyone else hear ‘It’s Jesus’, I’m doing that song.”  She just hugged my neck and said, “Thank you, I believe God will use it.” 
We recorded ‘It’s Jesus’ in 2003 and you can continue to hear these great lyrics of all Jesus is on our new CD, Rewind!”

Get your copy today on the MTQ Store!    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments to Mark Trammell Ministries blog site. Comments are moderated; please give at least 24 hours for your comment to show.

God bless in your walk with HIM,
MTQ

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home